יום ראשון, 4 באוגוסט 2013

The salad vegetables team

Hi,

To cut long story short, My diagnosis is that I am diabetic and for me it means I have to change my diet. I am preparing here for the nutritarial diet (to be explained later)... I am considering being a vegan and it requires lots of logistics. Anyway first step is to locate where the super foods are, which stores are selling them etc.

So without further ado please welcome the salad vegetable team candidates:


English Peas
אפונה



Onions
בצל



Scallions
בצלצלים



Sprouts
כרוב ניצנים




Broccoli
ברוקולי


carrots
גזרים




Baby Bok Choy
חסה סינית


Eggplants
חצילים




Cauliflower
כרובית



Hearts of Palms 
לבבות דקלים


cucumbers
מלפפונים



Celery
סלרי


Tomatoes
עגבניות





endive
עולש



Water ChestNuts
ערמוני מים



Mushrooms
פטריות


Peppers
פלפלים



radishes
צנוניות


Zucchini
קישואי זוקיני



Fennel
שומר






String Beans
שעועית ירוקה



This is the THE team - I am relying on this team to reverse my diabetic and to provide my body optinal nutrition and health,

Aviel.



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה